We had enough of over processed pet food, so we made our own...
There’s more to our dog food than meets the eye
We pack our dog food with more goodness than you can shake a stick at.
Fresh meat & nutritious offal
Delicious, nutritious and treated with respect, from farm to bowl.
Real fruit & veg
A few cheeky extras to provide vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fibre
Energy-packed complex carbohydrates that are easy for dogs to digest
We do things a bit differently here at Edgard & Cooper...
Our simple, wholesome, recipes are developed by university experts to provide maximum nutrition from natural ingredients. It’s like your pet has their own personal trainer.
Keep it fresh
We use chilled trucks to transport our ingredients, which means they don’t need processing to stay fresh and delicious.
We expertly cook our dry and wet food to lock in all the natural goodness and flavour.
- Utterly irresistible fresh meat
- Natural, healthy nutrients and antioxidants
- Naturally easy to digest
Got a question? We’re all ears – just ask.
- Pérez-Calvo, E., Castrillo, C., Baucells, M.D. and Guada, J.A. (2010). Effect of rendering on protein and fat quality of animal by-products. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 94: e154-e163. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1439-0396.2010.00998.x
- Montegiove, N., Pellegrino, R.M., Emiliani, C., Pellegrino, A., and Leonardi, L. (2021). An Alternative Approach to Evaluate the Quality of Protein-Based Raw Materials for Dry Pet Food. Animals, 11, 458. https://doi.org/10.3390/ani11020458
- Bhat, Z.F., Morton, J.D., Bekhit, AEl-DA, Kumar, S., Bhat, H.F. (2021). Thermal processing implications on the digestibility of meat, fish and seafood proteins. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety, 20, 4511-4548. https://doi.org/10.1111/1541-4337.12802