With pet passion.
Your pets will always come first, but not at the expense of the planet.
That's why we’re super proud to have been awarded B Corp status. We're one of only 5 B Corp pet brands, worldwide.
So, how did we get our paws on this amazing accolade? We were assessed in 5 key areas.
We've got over 190 incredible people working at Edgard & Cooper. They're our Happy Pack! Here's what we do to keep them smiling:
- Wellbeing initiatives, like yoga (bring your cat!).
- Flexi working between home and office.
- A dedicated, private space for new mums.
It's super impawtant to give back to the community. Here's what we love to do:
- Every employee gets a volunteer day each year, to contribute to a local charity.
- 1% of our sales goes to the Edgard & Cooper Foundation, helping our global community of cats and dogs.
- We screen and monitor our suppliers, ethically sourcing ingredients from people who share our values.
With our ambitious Zero Pawprint Plan, playing nice with nature is at the heart of everything:
- We track our emissions and set ambitious Science Based Targets to reduce them, in line with the Paris Agreement.
- We help conserve land and wildlife with organic, MSC, ASC-certified ingredients and tree planting initiatives.
- We have a planet-friendly loyalty scheme and Green Fridays.
We wouldn't be where we are today without you, our customers. We go out of our way, every day to keep you happy:
- We've got a dedicated Customer Happiness team who are highly trained and always looking for solutions.
- Changing your pet’s diet can be tricky, so our in-house vet can answer any of the more difficult questions.
- We guarantee the highest quality and offer a happiness guarantee to make sure you're totally satisfied with our products.
For us, it’s about so much more than feeding pets and making profit. We'll continue to strive for purrfection and do the right thing. Our annual Impact Report keeps us transparent and on track.
We won’t compromise on our fantastic products or our priorities, and we’ll keep doing all the pawsome stuff you’ve come to expect. If you want more details about our B Corp status, and how we've achieved it, head over to the B Corp website now.
From A to B Corp
We start exploring what it means to be a B Corp and how we can achieve it. How does this status fit with our business? What steps do we need to take?
- We kick off our journey internally and start work on the assessment.
- Official kick-off internally - we started to fill in the assessment.
5 march 2021
- We submit our application to become B Corp certified and cross our paws!
31 march 2022
- We receive our B Corp status! A super proud day for our Pawprint Manager, Barbara.
We'd love to hear what you think - we're all ears! Please get in touch at email@example.com.