Edgard & Cooper
Naturally nutritious, deliciously simple
Eating is one of life’s simple joys, but so many pet foods overcomplicate their products. We do things differently. By treating nature’s ingredients with respect, we make food that’s naturally healthy, full of flavour and perfect for every pet.Learn more
The fresh revolution
To make our kibble, we use as much fresh meat as possible – that means nothing has been overprocessed or dried. And absolutely no meat or fish meal.
- Utterly irresistible fresh meat
- Natural, healthy nutrients and antioxidants
- Naturally easy to digest
Fussy eaters LOVE fresh meat
The smell and taste of fresh meat is utterly irresistible, so there’ll be no leftovers.
Good food = good looks
Our recipes are full of nutritious goodies, including natural nutrients and antioxidants for all-round good health.
Easy on the tummy
Fresh meat is a pet’s natural food, which means they find it easy to digest.
The winning veg
We have always believed in the superpowers of healthy fruit and fresh veg. So in our quest to bring you and your dog even more choice, we’ve created our first ever plant-based recipes.
In our opinion they are so veggie good, they contain everything your dog needs to thrive and be at their veggie best every single day!
We play nice with nature
In addition to our more sustainable¹ packaging, we're stepping up to do more for the planet. Meet our Zero Pawprint Plan, our strategy that is better for our planet by 2025.
plastic bags saved by our more sustainable¹ packaging¹More sustainable compared to the industry standard.²Figures calculated from our daily sales.
Friends stick together
Today, around the world, too many dogs and cats live difficult, lonely and unnecessarily short lives. Through the Edgard & Cooper Foundation we pledge 1% of our sales to help stop that happening.
pledged so far to the Foundation projects
Crunchy kibble & juicy wet food that’s good for every dog
Grain-free bites, bars & jerky treats packed with protein
Delicious Doggy Dental sticks for daily dental care
Frequently asked questions
We love visitors, so thanks for popping by. If you’d like to stay in touch, sign up to our newsletter.
- Pérez-Calvo, E., Castrillo, C., Baucells, M.D. and Guada, J.A. (2010). Effect of rendering on protein and fat quality of animal by-products. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 94: e154-e163. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1439-0396.2010.00998.x
- Montegiove, N., Pellegrino, R.M., Emiliani, C., Pellegrino, A., and Leonardi, L. (2021). An Alternative Approach to Evaluate the Quality of Protein-Based Raw Materials for Dry Pet Food. Animals, 11, 458. https://doi.org/10.3390/ani11020458
- Bhat, Z.F., Morton, J.D., Bekhit, AEl-DA, Kumar, S., Bhat, H.F. (2021). Thermal processing implications on the digestibility of meat, fish and seafood proteins. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety, 20, 4511-4548. https://doi.org/10.1111/1541-4337.12802