Finally! The first sun rays are coming through the window! And what is more delicious and refreshing then some fresh strawberries?
Our furry friends can also eat strawberries - packed full of vitamines and minerals - but with all naturally sweet treats, always in moderation!
Your human will need:
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (all-natural peanut butter without added salt or sugar is best)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 mashed banana
- 5 ripe strawberries, finely diced
Method / instructions:
- Preheat oven to 150°C
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and knead until a dough ball forms. If it’s too sticky, add a little more flour.
- Roll it out on a lightly floured surface and cut into shapes with cookie cutters or treat moulds.
- Place the cutouts or the mould sheets on a baking pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool completed before handling.
Get started with these spring cookies and send us your creations via facebook or instagram @edgardcooper!