Woof! Refreshing pupsicles are a fun way to keep your pooch cool for the rest of the Summer. They’re tasty and healthy too so you don’t have to feel guilty about treating your furry king!
You can get creative with different ice trays and fruits or vegetables to keep your pup entertained. Be sure to take out any seeds in the watermelon to keep your furry friend safe.
Follow our simple steps for a tasty way to get hydrated!
- One quarter of a watermelon (deseeded)
- One can of coconut milk
- Scoop out around one quarter of a watermelon with a spoon.
- Blend the watermelon with the can of coconut milk.
- Add more watermelon for a darker pink until you reach desired colour.
- Pour into your ice mould or tray. These work great as ice cubes if you don’t have any pup-specific shapes!
- Leave to freeze (be patient, the colder the better!)
Tag @EdgardCooper in your pupsicle pictures!