Especially for those furry friends who are allergic to grains or gluten, we made these delicious and beautiful blueberry and banana cookies, which are full of anti-oxidants and vitamins – YUM !
The blueberry’s blue juice is very healthy for your dog’s heart and blood vessels and coconut is packed with lauric acid that deals with bacteria, viruses, moulds and parsites.
Together with some creamy bananas and a touch of parsley, these cookies couldn’t be better, don’t you think?
- 130g of coconut flour
- 100g of peanut butter
- 70g mashed blueberries
- 70g mashed bananas
- 4 eggs
- Warm water
- Preheat your oven to 175 °C.
- Mix in a large bowl the peanut butter, eggs, blueberries and bananas.
- Add the coconut flour and mix thoroughly.
- Add some water if it’s too dry, and add the parsley at the end.
- Roll out and use a cookie cutter to make some nice shapes.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, let cool down and ready to serve, WOOF!
Here’s Cooper enjoying his blueberry cookie. Post a picture of your cookies and tag @EdgardCooper!